Grainsack Stripe Pillow Cover
Vintage burlap grain sacks once used by European farmers were the inspiration behind this rustic pillow cover. Simple red French stripes are yarn dyed front and back to lend crisp style to textural linen.
- 20" square
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
- Hidden zipper closure; insert sold separately.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 54% linen, 46% cotton.
- Pillow cover features a hidden zipper closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Steam-iron to restore shape.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.