Grainsack Stripe Pillow Cover
Vintage burlap grain sacks once used by European farmers were the inspiration behind this rustic pillow cover. Simple red French stripes are yarn dyed front and back to lend crisp style to textural linen.
- 20" square
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
- Hidden zipper closure; insert sold separately.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 54% linen, 46% cotton.
- Pillow cover features a hidden zipper closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Steam-iron to restore shape.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.