Granger Nesting Side Tables
Sustainable plantation-grown timber is paired with rustic iron on these nesting tables, bringing eco-friendly style to an entertaining essential. Scatter them around the room to hold drinks and hors d’oeuvres, or arrange them in a stepped pattern to create a striking showcase for display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln dried mango wood and iron.
- Hand stained and sealed with a clear lacquer.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Imported from India.
- No assembly required.
- Set of 3 includes one of each size.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 13.5" wide x 10" deep x 19.5" high
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Overall: 15.5" wide x 10.75" deep x 21.75" high
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Overall: 18'' wide x 12" deep x 23.5'' high
- Weight: 10 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.