Granger Nesting Side Tables
Sustainable plantation-grown timber is paired with rustic iron on these nesting tables, bringing eco-friendly style to an entertaining essential. Scatter them around the room to hold drinks and hors d’oeuvres, or arrange them in a stepped pattern to create a striking showcase for display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln dried mango wood and iron.
- Hand stained and sealed with a clear lacquer.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Imported from India.
- No assembly required.
- Set of 3 includes one of each size.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 13.5" wide x 10" deep x 19.5" high
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Overall: 15.5" wide x 10.75" deep x 21.75" high
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Overall: 18'' wide x 12" deep x 23.5'' high
- Weight: 10 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.