Granger Console Table
Retaining the vintage industrial character that inspired this collection, our console table displays a distressed finish that complements the overall look and feel, while its streamlined silhouette is a refreshing update to traditional industrial style.
- 36" w x 14" d x 30" h
- Tabletop is crafted of mango wood.
- Apron and legs are spun of iron with a matte finish.
- Antiqued multistep stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with an iron frame.
- Apron and legs are MIG welded for a sturdy and durable construction.
- Felt pads on underside protect floors against scratches.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 36" w x 14" d x 30" h
- Top: 36" w x 14" d x 0.75" thick
- Apron: 0.75" h
- Shelf: 36" w x 14" d x 0.75" thick
- Apron: 0.75" h
- Clearance Above Shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 34" side to side; 12" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 lb
- Weight: 37 lb
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).