Granger Console Table
Retaining the vintage industrial character that inspired this collection, our console table displays a distressed finish that complements the overall look and feel, while its streamlined silhouette is a refreshing update to traditional industrial style.
- Table is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with an iron frame.
- Apron and legs are MIG welded for a sturdy and durable construction.
- Antique multi step stained finish is sealed with an oil based lacquer for protection.
- Felt pads on underside protect floors against scratches.
- Apron and legs are spun of iron with a matte finish.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Top: 36" wide x 14" deep x 0.75" thick
- Apron: 0.75" high
- Shelf: 36" wide x 14" deep x 0.75" thick
- Apron: 0.75" high
- Clearance Above Shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 34" side to side; 12" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Weight: 37 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).