Granger Coffee Table
Retaining the vintage industrial character that inspired this collection, our coffee table displays a distressed finish that complements the overall look and feel, while its streamlined silhouette is a refreshing update to traditional industrial style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted kiln dried mango wood with an iron frame.
- Apron and legs are MIG welded for a sturdy and durable construction with a matte finish
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Removable tabletop spins and has locking feature to adjust height.
- Simple assembly required.
- Felt pads on legs protect floors against scratches.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 24" deep x 18" high
- Top: 36" wide x 24" deep x 0.75" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 34" at sides; 22" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 30 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).