Grant Floor Storage
Keep bath essentials organized with this stylish étagère, sized to align with the top of a standard tub.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Iron base is supported by elegantly curved stretchers.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Three removable enameled-iron trays feature raised lips to keep objects in place.
- Handles provide easy repositioning.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finished in polished nickel.
- Bath Storage: 23" wide x 9.5" deep x 27" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 9.5" deep x 27" high
- Shelf (3): 17" wide x 9.5" deep
- Handle (2): 3" projection from sides of table.
- Space between shelves: 8" between top and middle shelf; 9.5" between middle and bottom shelf.
- Clearance below bottom shelf: 6"
- Maximum weight capacity per shelf: 50 pounds
- Weight: 17 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).