Great White Tiered Stand
Great desserts deserve a proper pedestal. Our grandest piece from the Great White Collection, this tiered stand makes a bold statement on its own or paired with other pieces in the collection.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of durable porcelain with a pure-white glaze.
- Generous round serving surface is supported by a broad round stem.
- Platform keeps baked goods on clear display.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" high
- Top Plate: 6.25" diameter
- Middle Plate: 9" diameter
- Bottom Plate: 11" diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.