Great White Traditional Dinnerware
In the long-standing tradition of fine porcelain dining, this classic dinnerware is designed to make every meal a stunning presentation. Generously sized, our Great White Traditional Dinnerware lets you customize your place setting for everyday meals and important occasions. With a range of specialty pieces to coordinate, from a cheese tray to a soup tureen, this high-quality collection is meant for years of dining and entertaining at home.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of glaze porcelain.
- Coordinate with our Great White Dinnerware.
- Beautiful for entertaining, yet durable enough for everyday use.
- 16 piece set includes: 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 mugs and a choice of 4 soup bowls or 4 cereal bowls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & Care
- Buffet Dinner Plate: 13" diameter
- Dinner Plate: 11.75" diameter
- Salad Plate: 9.5" diameter
- Dessert Plate: 7.75" diameter
- Bread Plate: 5.75" diameter
- Soup Bowl: 9.5" diameter, 2.25" high
- Soup Bowl Capacity: 18 ounces
- Cereal Bowl: 6" diameter, 3.25" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 24 ounces
- Mug: 5.25" wide x 3.75" diameter; 4.25" high
- Mug Capacity: 15 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Food, microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- While dishes are microwave and oven-safe, they can be very hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.