Great White Traditional Dinnerware
- Set Savings
In the long-standing tradition of fine porcelain dining, this classic dinnerware is designed to make every meal a stunning presentation. Generously sized, our Great White Traditional Dinnerware lets you customize your place setting for everyday meals and important occasions. With a range of specialty pieces to coordinate, from a cheese tray to a soup tureen, this high-quality collection is meant for years of dining and entertaining at home.
- Made of high-fired, hand-glazed porcelain.
- Coordinates with our Great White Dinnerware.
- 16-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 mugs and your choice of either 4 soup or cereal bowls.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & Care
- Buffet Dinner Plate: 12.75" diameter
- Dinner Plate: 11.5" diameter
- Salad Plate: 9.5" diameter
- Dessert Plate: 7.25" diameter
- Bread Plate: 5.5" diameter
- Soup Bowl: 9.5" diameter, 2" high
- Soup Bowl Capacity: 32 fluid ounces
- Cereal Bowl: 6" diameter, 3" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 27 fluid ounces
- Mug: 5" wide x 3" long x 4.5" high
- Mug Capacity: 16 fluid ounces
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Oven-safe up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).