Griffin Reclaimed Wood Media Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Take it home today! Our Griffin Media Console is available for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
An open, airy design gives this piece the versatility to be placed where storage demands are high. It's crafted with smaller spaces in mind, built for incredible strength and bears original saw marks for a roughhewn look in its thick top.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried solid pine.
- Welded wrought-iron legs.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Hand-applied finish is painted, antiqued, and sealed for protection.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 70" wide x 15" deep x 30" high
- Top: 70" wide x 15" deep x 2.5" thick
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Diagonal Width: 77.6"
- Upper Shelf: 70" wide x 9.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Lower Shelf: 70" wide x 9.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance Above Each Shelf: 10"
- Clearance Below Bottom Shelf: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 47.75" side to side; 10" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 90 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 75 pounds
- Weight: 115.75 pounds
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).