Griffin Reclaimed Wood Cube Table
Industrial iron paired with solid reclaimed pine not only looks beautiful but also stands up to years of use. Saw marks and hand planing lend a rough-hewn look to the thick top.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tabletop is crafted of reclaimed pine with welded wrought iron legs.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic, distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" square, 19.25" high
- Top: 27" square, 2.75" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 16.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.75" side to side; 17.25" front to back
- Weight: 55 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.