Griffin Reclaimed Wood Cube Table
Industrial iron paired with solid reclaimed pine not only looks beautiful but also stands up to years of use. Saw marks and hand planing lend a rough-hewn look to the thick top.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tabletop is crafted of reclaimed pine with welded wrought iron legs.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic, distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" square x 19.25" high
- Top: 27" square x 2.75" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 16.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.75" side to side; 17.25" front to back
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).