Griffin Reclaimed Wood Cube Table
Industrial iron paired with solid reclaimed pine not only looks beautiful but also stands up to years of use. Saw marks and hand planing lend a rough-hewn look to the thick top.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tabletop is crafted of reclaimed pine with welded wrought iron legs.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic, distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" square, 19.25" high
- Top: 27" square, 2.75" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 16.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.75" side to side; 17.25" front to back
- Weight: 55 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.