Griffin Reclaimed Wood Fixed Dining Table
- White Glove Delivery
Pairing steel with reclaimed pine, this table is a striking centerpiece for entertaining. Saw marks and hand planing lend a roughhewn look to the thick top.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from reclaimed pine.
- Top has a natural pine finish.
- Features wrought iron legs.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 86" wide x 38" deep x 30" high
- Top: 86" wide x 38" deep x 3" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 4" at head, 11.75" at sides
- Clearance Below Top: 26.75"
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 12.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 57" at sides; 26.75" at head
- Weight: 267 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 660 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Like
Griffin Reclaimed Wood Bench
Griffin Dining Bench
- White Glove Delivery