Griffin Rope Chandelier
Thick twists of marine-grade rope pair with rustic weathered steel, creating a chandelier with bold style and texture. The central wheel supports six candle lights on inverted goosenecks.
- 30" diameter, 34.5" high
- Crafted from jute rope and iron.
- 12' chain allows the chandelier to be hung in grand entryways.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" diameter, 34.5" high
- Height: minimum 37.5"; maximum 181.5" (approximately 15')
- Canopy: 5.5'' diameter, 1'' high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 13' long
- Bulb (6): 40 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.