Hamilton Reclaimed Wood Extending Dining Table
Gather friends and family around this boldly scaled table, destined to be the center of many memorable gatherings. Modeled after a French farmhouse antique, it’s crafted with substantial turned legs, a deep apron, and a thick top with a filleted edge. A balanced gear mechanism makes it easy to install the table’s two drop-in leaves, so there’s always room for more guests. Crafted from reclaimed pine, the table has a timeworn patina that provides beautiful evidence of its past use. A wax finish seals and protects the wood without concealing the cracks, marks and indentations that give it character.
- 72" long x 42" wide x 30.5" high
- Extends to 116" long; seats up to 10
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried reclaimed pine.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid reclaimed pine.
- Overall: 72" long x 42" wide x 30.5" high
- Overall Extended: 116" long x 42" wide x 30.5" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 22" long x 42" wide x 6" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 56" at sides unextended, 100" when extended; 26" at head
- Weight: 210 pounds
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Hamilton Reclaimed Wood Marble-Top Kitchen Island - Large
- In-Home Delivery