Hamilton Reclaimed Wood Marble-Top Kitchen Island
Substantial and well crafted, this marble-topped table is crafted from reclaimed pine with a wax finish that seals and protects the wood without concealing the imperfections that give it character. Its ample size is perfect for large gatherings in the kitchen.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with reclaimed pine, veneers and marble.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- The reclaimed pine base has visible cracks, marks and indentations inherent to salvaged materials.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two fixed and two adjustable shelves, a towel rack, and hooks on sides to keep essentials within reach.
- Easily transportable with four locking wheels.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 30" deep x 36" high
- Top: 52" wide x 30" deep x 3" thick (including 1" thick marble)
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Shelf (2 fixed, 2 adjustable): 21" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 14.75"
- Locking Wheels: 4" diameter, 5" high
- Weight: 221 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.