Hamilton Reclaimed Wood Marble-Top Kitchen Island
Substantial and well crafted, this marble-topped table is crafted from reclaimed pine with a wax finish that seals and protects the wood without concealing the imperfections that give it character. Its ample size is perfect for large gatherings in the kitchen.
- 52" wide x 30" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with reclaimed pine and marble.
- Features two fixed and two adjustable shelves, a towel rack, and hooks on sides to keep essentials within reach.
- Easily transportable with four locking wheels.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- The reclaimed pine base has visible cracks, marks and indentations inherent to salvaged materials.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from reclaimed pine and veneers with a marble top.
- Overall: 52" wide x 30" deep x 36" high
- Top: 52" wide x 30" deep x 3" thick (including 1" thick marble)
- Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Shelf (2 fixed, 2 adjustable): 21" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 14.75"
- Locking Wheels: 4" diameter, 5" high
- Weight: 221 pounds
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).