Hamilton Reclaimed Wood Entertaining Console
Reclaimed pine has a depth of character that can’t be replicated. We used it to craft this generously sized console, providing versatile storage for everything from serving ware to media equipment. It has a raised-panel door and sides, bracket feet and a thick top. Its double-width drawer can hold laptops, iPads and eReaders, as well as table linens and flatware, and the adjustable open shelf below adds display space. A wax finish seals and protects the wood without concealing the markings that give it character.
- 71.5" wide x 19" deep x 36" high; holds up to a 45" flat-screen TV.
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried reclaimed pine.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- Outfitted with cord cutouts for wire management.
- Dimensions & Care
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the stand will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Offers open and closed storage on one adjustable shelf in the closed cabinet and on one fixed shelf in the open cabinet.
- One large and one small drawer feature dovetail construction and bottom-mounted drawer glides.
- Fitted with cast-iron hardware with a dark bronze finish.
- Legs have bottom-mounted levelers for stability.
- Overall: 71.5" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Cabinet Interior Without Shelf: 22" wide x 17" deep x 16" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 19" wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (adjustable shelf): 75 pounds
- Cord Cutout in Closed Cabinet (1): 3" diameter
- Open Cabinet: 45" wide x 20" deep
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf: 8"
- Clearance Below Fixed Shelf: 11.5"
- Cord Cutout in Open Cabinet (1): 3" diameter
- Maximum Weight Capacity (fixed shelf): 200 pounds
- Weight: 168 pounds
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Wax Pine finish Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Hamilton Reclaimed Wood Marble-Top Kitchen Island
- In-Home Delivery
- Earth Friendly