Hampstead Painted Buffet - Black
- White Glove Delivery
Serve cocktails, summer drinks or fresh fixin’s at your outdoor party on our Hampstead Buffet. It features an open shelf to keep glasses, barware or seasonings within easy reach, and slatted cabinets below with lots of space for everything else you need. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 50.5" w x 23.5" d x 36" h
- Crafted of FSC-certified solid mahogany and painted black.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Features a long open shelf under the top, and two adjustable shelves behind the cabinet doors.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" w x 23.5" d x 36" h
- Top: 50.5" w x 23.5" d x 1" thick
- Fixed Open Shelf: 44" w x 19.5" d x 7" h
- Interior Compartment (without adjustable shelves): 44" w x 19.5" d x 19.5" h
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22" w x 19.5" d
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 44" side to side; 17" front to back
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).