Hampstead Painted Armchair - White
Lounge longer in a chair built for superior comfort and lasting style. Our armchair has a white finish and X-back design reminiscent of coastal cottage furniture, with beautiful added details such as scooped arm fronts and gentle scrolls.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool silvery gray over time.
- Hand sanded finish shows natural wood color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Thick, comfortable cushions available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing. (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Frames and cushions are sold separately.
- Armchair: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep x 3.5" thick
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 27" wide x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" deep x 4.5" thickArm: 23" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24" high
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 26" side to side; 25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for wooden outdoor furniture, we recommend the following care for best results.
- We recommend storing wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Custom Armchair Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Regular Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Fast Shipping