Hampstead Painted Armchair - White
Lounge longer in a chair built for superior comfort and lasting style. Our armchair has a white finish and X-back design reminiscent of coastal cottage furniture, with beautiful added details such as scooped arm fronts and gentle scrolls.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool silvery gray over time.
- Hand sanded finish shows natural wood color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Thick, comfortable cushions available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing. (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Frames and cushions are sold separately.
- Armchair: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep x 3.5" thick
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 27" wide x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" deep x 4.5" thickArm: 23" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24" high
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 26" side to side; 25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver-gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver-gray appearance and natural day-to-day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Custom Armchair Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Regular Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Fast Shipping