Hampstead Painted Rectangular Extending Dining Table & Chair Set - White
The more the merrier at your next outdoor gathering. Built to accommodate plenty of guests, our Hampstead table is crafted from mahogany, and features a slatted tabletop with a white finish that makes colorful tableware stand out beautifully. The stacking armchairs are made of painted mahogany. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and sealed for moisture resistance. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Thick weatherproof seat cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric remove easily for machine washing; sold separately.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Table features adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A stainless steel fitting is included to cover the umbrella opening when not in use.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Nickel.
- Set includes one extending dining table and six stacking armchairs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
- Comfortable seats 6; 10 when extended.
- Extending Dining Table: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Stacking Armchair: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
Extending Dining Table
- Overall (unextended): 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high
- Overall (extended with 1 leaf): 40" wide x 90" long x 30" high
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 40" wide x 106" long x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 40" wide x 16" long x 1" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Legs: 3.5" square, 29" high
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Clearance Under Table: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 65" at sides; 33" at head
- Weight: 108 pounds
- Overall: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 20" wide x 18.5" deep
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.5" side to side; 20" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).