Hampstead Stacking Dining Chair - White
We’ve expanded our popular Hampstead Collection to include pieces crafted from solid mahogany and finished in white for a look reminiscent of coastal cottage furniture. The dining chair features a casual X-back design, scooped arm fronts and a slatted seat. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 23.5" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and sealed for moisture resistance. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes glide levelers for uneven floors.
- Stackable design for easy storage.
- Exposed hardware has a silver finish.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 3–4 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 35.5" high x 5" deep
- Arm: 17.5" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 20" side to side; 19.5" front to back
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 14.5"
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).