Hampstead Teak Buffet - Honey
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Crafted from top-quality premium teak, this buffet table is designed to weather the elements in style. The dense, fine-grained hardwood is rich in natural oils, making it both durable and moisture-resistant. Behind the double doors is an adjustable shelf, ideal for tableware and outdoor supplies. The sides are detailed with X brackets. Finished by hand with a light natural finish that protects and seals the wood.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that's ideal for outdoor furniture because it's rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- All exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Features a long open shelf under the top, and two adjustable shelves behind the cabinet doors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly
- Buffet: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36" high
- Top: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5"
- Fixed Open Shelf: 44" wide x 19.5" deep x 7" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22" wide x 19" deep
- Legs: 2.5" square 4" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 4"
- Weight: 124 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.
Also in this Collection
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Universal Outdoor Oversized Buffet Cover
Universal Oversized Buffet Universal Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping