Hampstead Teak Buffet - Honey
Crafted from top-quality premium teak, this buffet table is designed to weather the elements in style. The dense, fine-grained hardwood is rich in natural oils, making it both durable and moisture-resistant. Behind the double doors is an adjustable shelf, ideal for tableware and outdoor supplies. The sides are detailed with X brackets. Finished by hand with a light natural finish that protects and seals the wood.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that's ideal for outdoor furniture because it's rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- All exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Features a long open shelf under the top, and two adjustable shelves behind the cabinet doors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly
- Buffet: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36" high
- Top: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5"
- Fixed Open Shelf: 44" wide x 19.5" deep x 7" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22" wide x 19" deep
- Legs: 2.5" square 4" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 4"
- Weight: 124 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Universal Outdoor Oversized Buffet Cover
Universal Oversized Buffet Universal Furniture Cover
- Free Shipping