Hampstead Teak Buffet - Honey
- Crafted from top-quality premium teak, this buffet table is designed to weather the elements in style. The dense, fine-grained hardwood is rich in natural oils, making it both durable and moisture-resistant. Behind the double doors is an adjustable shelf, ideal for tableware and outdoor supplies. The sides are detailed with X brackets. Finished by hand with a light natural finish that protects and seals the wood. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36" high
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Features a long open shelf under the top, and two adjustable shelves behind the cabinet doors.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of sustainably harvested teak, a dense hardwood that's ideal for outdoor furniture because it's rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- All exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36" high
- Top: 50.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Fixed Open Shelf: 44" wide x 19.5" deep x 7" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22" wide x 19" deep
- Legs: 2.5" square, 4" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 4"
- Weight: 124 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).