Hampstead Teak Fixed Bar-Height Table & Barstool Set - Honey
Our Hampstead Collection provides outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. Our bar-height table and barstools are crafted of teak to last season after season.
- Bar-height Table: 38" diam x 41.5" h; seats 4
- Barstool: 21.75" w x 23.5" d x 44.5" h
- Table and barstools crafted of teak.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- Set includes one bar-height table and four barstools.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Barstools pair with our outdoor tufted or piped dining cushions. Available in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted from kiln-dried teak with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Table and barstools feature adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Barstools come with felt pads on feet to protect surfaces from scratches.
- Thick weatherproof cushions in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Overall: 38" diam x 41.5" h
- Top: 38" diam x 3.75" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 13"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5" on all sides
- Overall: 21.75" w x 23.5" d x 44.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 15.75" d
- Seat Height: 30"
- Arm Width: 2"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 33.75"
- Foot Rest Height: 12.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.25" side to side; 16" front to back
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).