Hampstead Teak Fixed Bistro Table & Chair Set - Honey
Whether enjoying a casual picnic or hosting a formal affair, you can count on our Hampstead Collection to provide outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. Our bistro table and chairs are crafted of premium teak to last season after season.
- Bistro Table: 28" diam x 30" h; seats 2
- Folding Bistro Armchair: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Table and chairs crafted of teak.
- Exposed hardware has Antique Brass finish.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
- Foldable design allows for easy storage.
- Set includes one bistro table and two folding chairs.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table and chairs crafted from kiln-dried teak with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Table features adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Thick weatherproof seat cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric remove easily for machine washing; sold separately.
- Overall: 28" diam x 30" h
- Overall When Folded: 28" w x 3" d x 39.25" h
- Top: 28" diam x 3" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2" diam
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 6.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 16" at sides; 13" at head
- Overall: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height: 18"
- Backrest: 19" w x 17" h
- Arms: 18" l
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.