Hampstead Folding Armchair - White
Whether enjoying a casual picnic or hosting a formal affair, you can count on our Hampstead Collection to provide outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. The folding armchair is crafted of solid mahogany to last season after season, and folds for easy storage when not in use. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 24” w x 24.5” d x 33.5” h
- Crafted of solid mahogany.
- Exposed hardware has a Nickel finish.
- Foldable design for easy storage and mobility.
- Our universal dining cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2-3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried teak and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Sunbrella® fabric is specially designed to resist fading, mildew, chlorine and stains.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing (sold separately).
- Overall: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Overall (folded): 24" w x 4.75" d x 38.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d x 3" thick
- Seat Height: 18"
- Backrest: 19" w x 15.5" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 17.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Legs: 1.5" w x 1" d x 24.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Cushion: 20" w x 18" d x 1.75" h
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.