Hampstead Teak Folding Armchair - Honey
Whether enjoying a casual picnic or hosting a formal affair, you can count on our Hampstead Collection to provide outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. The folding armchair is crafted of long lasting teak for use season after season, and folds for easy storage when not in use. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 24” w x 24.5” d x 33.5” h
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Foldable design for easy storage and mobility.
- Our universal dining cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2-3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried teak and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Sunbrella® fabric is specially designed to resist fading, mildew, chlorine and stains.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing (sold separately).
- Overall: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Overall (folded): 24" w x 4.75" d x 38.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d x 3" thick
- Seat Height: 18"
- Backrest: 19" w x 15.5" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 17.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Legs: 1.5" w x 1" d x 24.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Cushion: 20" w x 18" d x 1.75" h
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.