Hampstead Teak Folding Armchair - Honey
Whether enjoying a casual picnic or hosting a formal affair, you can count on our Hampstead Collection to provide outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. The folding armchair is crafted of long lasting teak for use season after season, and folds for easy storage when not in use. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 24” w x 24.5” d x 33.5” h
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Foldable design for easy storage and mobility.
- Our universal dining cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2-3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried teak and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Sunbrella® fabric is specially designed to resist fading, mildew, chlorine and stains.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing (sold separately).
- Overall: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Overall (folded): 24" w x 4.75" d x 38.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d x 3" thick
- Seat Height: 18"
- Backrest: 19" w x 15.5" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 17.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Legs: 1.5" w x 1" d x 24.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Cushion: 20" w x 18" d x 1.75" h
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).