Hampstead Teak Mesh Stacking Single Chaise, Set of 2 - Honey
We’ve combined the durability and beauty of teak with a convenient folding design to create a chaise that’s ideal for outdoor entertaining. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Fabric mesh is made of Textilene, a sturdy weather-resistant PVC-coated polyester mesh.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply stack up to four under a single chaise cover (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" deep x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Height: 19" minimum; 34.5" maximum
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" high
- Armrest: 15"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 19"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 50 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.