Hampstead Teak Mesh Stacking Single Chaise, Set of 2 - Honey
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
We’ve combined the durability and beauty of teak with a convenient folding design to create a chaise that’s ideal for outdoor entertaining. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Fabric mesh is made of Textilene, a sturdy weather-resistant PVC-coated polyester mesh.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply stack up to four under a single chaise cover (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" deep x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Height: 19" minimum; 34.5" maximum
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" high
- Armrest: 15"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 19"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 50 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage. Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Universal Outdoor Single Chaise Cover
Universal Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping