Hampstead Teak Mesh Stacking Single Chaise, Set of 2 - Honey
- White Glove Delivery
We’ve combined the durability and beauty of teak with a convenient folding design to create a chaise that’s ideal for outdoor entertaining. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Fabric mesh is made of Textilene, a sturdy weather-resistant PVC-coated polyester mesh.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply stack up to four under a single chaise cover (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" deep x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Height: 19" minimum; 34.5" maximum
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" high
- Armrest: 15"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 19"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 50 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Universal Outdoor Single Chaise Cover
Universal Furniture Cover
- Free Shipping