Hampstead Teak Mesh Stacking Single Chaise, Set of 2 - Honey
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
We’ve combined the durability and beauty of teak with a convenient folding design to create a chaise that’s ideal for outdoor entertaining. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Fabric mesh is made of Textilene, a sturdy weather-resistant PVC-coated polyester mesh.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply stack up to four under a single chaise cover (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" deep x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Height: 19" minimum; 34.5" maximum
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" high
- Armrest: 15"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 19"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 50 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.