Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long, ages beautifully and requires little or no care. We used premium teak for this furniture, creating a dining set with superb quality and craftsmanship.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Kiln-dried teak and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Table features an umbrella hole that fits all our umbrellas.
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- Includes glide levelers for uneven floors.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing (sold separately).
- Armchair stacks for easy storage; Side chair does not stack.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Stacking Armchair: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Side Chair: 19" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Table can seat up to 6 comfortably; table extends to comfortably seat 8.