Hampstead Teak Rectangular Extending Dining Table - Honey
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long, ages beautifully and requires little or no care. We used premium teak for this dining table, creating a piece with superb quality and craftsmanship. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74" l x 40" w x 30" h (unextended); seats 6
- 106" l x 40" w x 30" h (extended); seats 8
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- All exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Butterfly extensions increase the table’s length, and store conveniently under the top.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Butterfly extensions increase the dining table’s length and store conveniently under the tabletop when not in use.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- A stainless steel fitting is included to cover the umbrella opening when not in use.
- Overall (unextended): 74" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Overall (extended): 106" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" l x 40" w x 1" thick
- Apron: 3" h
- Legs: 3.5" sq, 29" h
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Clearance Under Table: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 65" at sides; 33" at head
- Weight: 108 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).