Hampstead Teak Rectangular Extending Dining Table - Honey
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long, ages beautifully and requires little or no care. We used premium teak for this dining table, creating a piece with superb quality and craftsmanship. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74" l x 40" w x 30" h (unextended); seats 6
- 106" l x 40" w x 30" h (extended); seats 8
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- All exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Butterfly extensions increase the table’s length, and store conveniently under the top.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Butterfly extensions increase the dining table’s length and store conveniently under the tabletop when not in use.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- A stainless steel fitting is included to cover the umbrella opening when not in use.
- Overall (unextended): 74" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Overall (extended): 106" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" l x 40" w x 1" thick
- Apron: 3" h
- Legs: 3.5" sq, 29" h
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Clearance Under Table: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 65" at sides; 33" at head
- Weight: 108 lb