Hampstead Teak Round Drop-Leaf Dining Table & Chair Set - Honey
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long, ages beautifully and requires little or no care. We used premium teak for this dining set, created with superb quality and craftsmanship. Use the table with both leaves extended, or just one, depending on your space needs. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Natural teak stain.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Table's drop-leaf system allows it to be stored when not in use.
- Chairs easily stack for storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Table: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Armchair : 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Set includes one dining table and four dining armchairs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Overall When Folded: 48" wide x 6.5" deep x 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.5" diameter
- Overall: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 20" wide x 18.5" high
- Arm Length From Backrest: 18"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.5" side to side; 20" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 20 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Hampstead Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Outdoor Round & Square Dining Table & Chair Set Cover
Round & Square Dining Table & Chair Set Cover
- Free Fast Shipping