Hampstead Teak Round Drop-Leaf Dining Table & Chair Set - Honey
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long, ages beautifully and requires little or no care. We used premium teak for this dining set, created with superb quality and craftsmanship. Use the table with both leaves extended, or just one, depending on your space needs. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Table: 48" diam x 30" h
- Armchair (4): 23" w x 25" d x 35.5" h
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Natural teak stain.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Table's drop-leaf system allows it to be stored when not in use.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Chairs easily stack for storage.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 48" diam x 30" h
- Overall When Folded: 48" w x 6.5" d x 30" h
- Top: 48" diam x 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.5" diam
- Overall: 23" w x 25" d x 35.5" h
- Seat: 20" w x 18" d
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 20" w x 18.5" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 18"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.5" side to side; 20" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 20 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).