Hampstead Teak Single Chaise - Honey
We built our Hampstead Chaise from teak because it lasts long and ages beautifully. Our expert craftsmen added classic details like an X-back design and scooped arm posts to create a lounge piece that’s beautiful as well as rugged. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Thick weatherproof cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- All exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Thick cushion (sold separately) is wrapped in water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella®; imported.
- Removable cushion cover is machine washable.
- Chaise: 30.5" wide x 86" deep x 23" high; adjusts to 43.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 86" deep x 23" high; adjusts to 43.5" high
- Seat: 26.5" wide x 48" deep
- Seat Height: 13"
- Cushion: 26" wide x 83" deep x 2.5" high
- Backrest: 26" wide x 38" deep
- Armrest: 32" deep
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 23"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 56 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).