Hampstead Teak Sofa - Honey
- Online Only
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long and ages beautifully. Detailed with an X-back design, gently scrolled arms, scooped posts and tapered legs, our Hampstead Sofa is expertly crafted from teak to create a beautiful spot to relax year after year. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 75.5" w x 34" d x 33" h
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Comfortably deep seat and high, angled back.
- All exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Sofa cushion set (sold separately) includes two seat cushions and two back cushions.
- Thick, comfortable cushion is wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Assembly required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Thick weatherproof seat cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric (sold separately).
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Overall: 75.5" w x 34" d x 33" h
- Seat: 70.5" w x 23.5" d x 13" h
- Armrest: 23" l
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24"
- Distance Between Legs: 70.5" side to side; 25" front to back
- Weight: 64 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 800 lb
- Seat Cushion (2): 37" w x 24" d x 4.5" h
- Back Cushion (2): 35" w x 17" h x 4.5" thick
- Shipping Info
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).