Hampstead Teak Sofa - Honey
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long and ages beautifully. Detailed with an X-back design, gently scrolled arms, scooped posts and tapered legs, our Hampstead Sofa is expertly crafted from teak to create a beautiful spot to relax year after year. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Thick weatherproof cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Comfortably deep seat and high, angled back.
- All exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Removable cushion cover is machine washable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly.
- Thick cushion (sold separately) is wrapped in water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella®; imported.
- Sofa: 75.5" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 75.5" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 70.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 13" high
- Armrest: 23" deep
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24"
- Seat Cushion (2): 37" wide x 24" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion (2): 35" wide x 17" deep x 4.5" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 70.5" side to side; 25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 800 pounds
- Weight: 64 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage. Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery