Hampstead Teak Dining Chair - Honey
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long, ages beautifully and requires little or no care. We used teak for this chair, created with superb quality and craftsmanship and designed for compact storage. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Armchair easily stacks for storage; Side chair does not stack.
- Dining cushions (sold separately) are available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella®; imported.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Stacking Armchair: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Side Chair: 19" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 20" wide x 18.5" high
- Arm: 18" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.5" side to side; 20" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Overall: 19" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 18.25" wide x 17" high
- Distance Between Legs: 15.5" side to side; 19.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver-gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver-gray appearance and natural day-to-day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).