Hampstead Teak Dining Chair - Honey
Teak is the wood of choice for outdoor furniture because it lasts long, ages beautifully and requires little or no care. We used teak for this chair, created with superb quality and craftsmanship and designed for compact storage. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Armchair easily stacks for storage; Side chair does not stack.
- Dining cushions (sold separately) are available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella®; imported.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Stacking Armchair: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Side Chair: 19" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 20" wide x 18.5" high
- Arm: 18" long
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 19.5" side to side; 20" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Overall: 19" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 18.25" wide x 17" high
- Distance Between Legs: 15.5" side to side; 19.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage. Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.