Hand Hammered Copper Bathtub
Copper is the material of choice for handcrafted bathtubs because it conducts and holds heat, can be molded into any shape and is naturally resistant to corrosion. Our handcrafted tub features a rolled rim, a stepped base and a hammered texture that makes a striking centerpiece for the master bath.
- 66" wide x 33" deep x 24" high
- Constructed of copper with a hand-applied finish.
- Distinctive hand-hammered texture.
- Patina is applied with fire instead of wax, which means the color is engrained into the copper.
- Fixtures are made of brass finished in Antique Bronze.
- Includes pedestal tub, drain stops, waste and overflow pipes, and exterior floor-mount telephone-style tub fill with a handheld shower attachment.
- Two drainage holes; one on side and one on bottom.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 33" deep x 24" high
Interior: 61" wide x 28" deep x 18" high
- Capacity: 100 gallons
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Clean using a sponge with soap and water; do not use acids or metal fibers.
- If tub is not used for ten days or longer furniture wax should be applied on the walls to prevent cracking of the patina. When used again, clean the furniture wax off with soap and water.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.