Hand-Painted Jewelry Boxes, Set of 2
Artful hand painting replicates the intricacy of a bone inlay on these stacking jewelry boxes. Crafted of wood with antique-pewter-finished hardware, both have a black interior and a felted underside.
- Small: 8" wide x 5" deep x 3" high
- Large: 10" wide x 8" deep x 4.5" high
- Expertly crafted of solid mango wood.
- Hand painted; interior is painted black.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small box has a curved top.
- Large box has a flat top, which allows for the placement of the small box on top.
- Overall: 8" wide x 5" deep x 3" high
- Compartment (3): 2" wide x 4" deep x 1.5" high
- Curved top.
- Overall: 10" wide x 8" deep x 4.5" high
- Small Compartment (2): 2" wide x 3.5" deep x 3" high
- Medium Compartment (1): 4.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Compartment (1): 4.5" wide x 7" deep x 3" high
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).