Harlowe Wire & Glass Indoor/Outdoor Pendant
Molten glass is hand blown into an iron farm-wire frame to create this pendant, replicating the repeating hexagons of a honeycomb.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of mouth-blown glass and handwoven iron wire.
- Cloth cord.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Damp UL-listed for use indoors or in a protected outdoor area.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Ideal ceiling height for the pendant is 8’.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 7.5" diameter, 11" high
- Canopy: 6.5" diameter, 1.5" high
- Cord: 6' long.
- Adjustable pole fits 8' - 10' ceiling height.
- Bulb: 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).