Harper Coffee Table
Our table’s beautifully weathered red body and contrasting top is handcrafted and inspired by a country antique. Four spacious drawers provide a multitude of storage uses.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Top, frame, back and drawer pulls made of kiln-dried gmelina wood.
- English dovetailed drawers open on both sides of table.
- Hand applied finishes are distressed for an antiqued effect.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Four drawers pull out from either side.
- Finished entirely by hand and sealed with a matte lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55" wide x 22" deep x 19.25" high
- Top: 55" wide x 22" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 46.75" side to side; 13.75" front to back
- Weight: 92.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.