Harvest Table Set
- Expertly crafted from finely grained hardwoods and veneers, the Harvest Dining set is built to endure daily family dining. The chairs feature turned legs, a harp-shaped back and a comfortable scooped seat.
- Set includes Harvest Extending Table in French White and four Side Chairs and two Armchairs in Honey.
- Side Chair (4): 19.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Armchairs (2): 24" wide x 24" deep x 36.5" high
- Extending table: 72" long x 38" wide x 30" high; extends to 96" long with the included drop-in leaf; seats up to 10.
- Table is meticulously crafted of kiln-dried hardwood and veneers with turned solid hardwood legs.
- Chairs are expertly crafted from solid hardwood.
- Stained, distressed and edge rubbed by hand to reveal layers of contrasting undercoats.
- Side chair is sized for use with our medium PB Classic Dining Cushion; armchair is sized for use with our large PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tabletop and leaf are veneer over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Sturdily constructed with solid hardwood slides and legs.
- Tabletop and leaf are encircled with a hardwood band.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the table will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Adjustable plastic levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Our exclusive vintage-honey and espresso stains highlight the rich patina of the wood.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color, and sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finely crafted of solid hardwood with corner blocking to ensure structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
- Stained, distressed and edge rubbed by hand to reveal hints of the wood grain beneath, using a multistep process that includes sanding, toning, painting and glazing.
- Built with a harp-shaped central back panel and a scooped seat for exceptional comfort and support.
- Add an extra layer of comfort with our Tufted Brushed Canvas Chair cushion (sold separately).
- Extending Table
- Overall without leaves: 72" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Overall with leaf: 96" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Leaf: 24" wide x 38" deep
- Tabletop: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Legs: 4" diameter, 29" high
- Distance between legs of unextended table: 60.5" at side; 26.5" at head
- Distance between legs of extended table: 84.5" at side; 26.5" at head
- Distance between legs: 26.5" at head
- Clearance under apron: 25" high
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat: 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 18" high
- Backrest: 18" wide x 3" deep x 19.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 24" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat: 21" wide x 14" deep x 18" high
- Backrest: 18" wide x 3.5" deep x 18" high
- Arm Height: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).